Flight of the Gibbon
|Part of Chiang Mai’s allure is the dense jungle that surrounds it. Motorbike trips and treks are the most popular means of exploring it and mountain vistas are the traditional places from which people view it. |
However, there is an even better way to experience the beauty of the Thai jungle; a way that immerses you in this tropical kingdom. Flight of the Gibbon, Southeast Asia’s first zip lining tour gives you the chance to soar through the jungle canopy in an adrenalin fueled adventure. An added plus- they are eco-friendly too!
What Will I do?
Flight of The Gibbon offers two options for visitors, the single day trip or multi day trip. The breakdown for each is as follows:
- Single Day (3,599 Baht Per Person): Thisjungle day trip includes:
-A round trip, air conditioned shuttle bus from Chiang Mai to the zip lining course
-A Thai lunch and water bottles
-Trekking at the Mae Kampong Falls
-Potential Gibbon sighting
-Safety briefing and custom gear fitting
-3 sky bridges and 2 repels
-33 platform stations
-5km or 3.1 miles of zip lines
- 2 Day Trip: These two day excursions offer visitors a chance to pair all of the excitement of the single day visit in with theirchoice of a second activity. Availability of activities depend on the time of year and choices include:
- -Elephant Sanctuary Visit (6,299 Baht Per Person): Walk amongst the gentle giants and learn what it takes to care for them.
- -Ancient Village (3,599 Baht Per Person): Get a look into the lives of local villagers.
- -White Water Rafting (5,900 Baht Per Person): Hit the rapids after a home-stay in a local village.
- -Cave Repelling (7,995 Baht Per Person): Go caving after a home-stay in a local village.
- -Rock Climbing (6,900 Baht Per Person): Visit Crazy Horse Buttress for a chance to climb after a home-stay in a local village.
- -Kayaking (5,900 Baht Per Person): Cruise through the waters of the jungle after staying in an included hotel for the night.
- -Segway Tour (4,598 Baht Per Person): Cruise the city of Chiang Mai on a segway before heading into the jungle for zip lining.
- -Mountain Biking (5,200 Baht Per Person): Take the mountain bike into the hills of the national parks before zip lining in the canopy.
- Play on one of Thailand’s best courses and spend the night in a 5-star hotel.
Flight of The Gibbon is located about 55 minutes outside of Chiang Mai and transportation is provided. Tickets can be booked through tour operators, hotels and through theirwebsite . The office can be reached at053 010 660 for those with questions.