Chiang Mai Tubing and Beach Club
Chiang Mai is packed with activities and excursions that can keep visitors buzzing back and forth around the city for days. After spending time with the elephants, dabbling into some adventure sports and spending hours touring the temples, it’s no surprise that tourists in Chiang Mai often seek a way to relax. While laying by the pool or on a hotel bed can do the trick, a day spent lazily tubing down the nature bordered river can do the job even better
What Will The Experience Be Like?
Grab some friends, throw some beers in the cooler and spend the day floating down the Mae Ping river. This experience is all about relaxation in a beautiful setting and facilities available were perfectly placed with this in mind. A typical visit will include:
- Transportation from your hotel to the Beach Club
- Facilities to stock up on snacks, beers and drinks for tubing
- Inner-tubes with headrests and cup holders
- A cooler and separate tube to keep your drinks cold as you float
- Activities at the beach club including; volleyball, tightrope walking, Frisbee, badminton, hammock and beach lounging.
For the perfect afternoon, throw back a couple cold ones as you effortlessly float down the river and finish off the day with a stunning beach sunset before returning back to the city.
The price per person for this tubing excursion is 599 Baht which includes transportation from pick up points, lockers, life jackets, cooler tubes, ice and beach club access. For groups of 6 or more people, the price is lowered to 579 Baht and additional discounts can be had for groups larger than 14. However, discounts only apply to bookings made on their website www.chiangmaitubing.com.